Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Place to Go Home to is So Far Away II

Dex-chan lover
Next time: "What is this crap she's throwing at me? This isn't even good enough to call low level" is the reason he was so surprised when she attacked

Double-page supporter
At least king is not dick likable character but that doesn't mean kidnap is OK
Well Human will desperately does whatever to live on like sell your wife for internet connection kek

Dex-chan lover
This manga is actually great. All people are acting reasonable and logical (for their role at least), unlike shitty "revenge" manga like that shieldhero crap.

Dex-chan lover
Some wylding power creep. At least it explains why the girl was so pushy about the magic thing

Double-page supporter
Why is it that in every multiple people summoned series the MC is an edgy asshole?

Aggregator gang
Okay, I take it back King's actually/surprisingly not full of pride and selfishness like many others.
I'm also noticing every character except that one dude who fought white flame chick are somewhat well thought out to a point to what the say doesn't sound cringy and too cartoonist.

Yeah... edgy MC, having magic despite there's no backstory to support that.

When I read he's a 'magician' I hoped for something like the MC in "Tricks dedicated to witches". Oh well...

Double-page supporter
@ShiroVn

Yeah, he doesn't have a backstory to support that... because it's a central part of the plot for now. This is like complaining why this dude called 'Morirarty' is capable of challenging Sherlock as soon as he is named.

Users who are viewing this thread