Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Quratar (1)

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why, but I feel like if this had an anime, minori inase would voice Roxanne

Dex-chan lover
Bought her because he instantly fell in lust. Getting WAY more than his money's worth from her capabilities due to the luck of a main character, lol.
Then again I've seen main characters find a random creature they have no idea what it is, save it, then it ends up being a loyal dragon or something else rare and powerful.

Dex-chan lover
My first reaction when i sees the Kobold is '...are you sure that not Goblin?'

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV I thought the same thing.

After getting Roxanne this far, I think I'm now less interested in other potential heroines.

Double-page supporter
MC everytime he sees Roxanne: "I came looking for copper and I found Gold"

Dex-chan lover
@shrike Honestly, same feeling in regards to other female "support" characters. Though, considering the intent to harem, the fact that as much has been put into developing them before even hinting at a new girl is refreshing and inspires a bit of hope that the later additions might feel more natural than most.

I mean, four volumes in on a story with Harem in the title and there is still only one girl in the harem is a bit absurd by manga standards. Especially the sort of wish fulfillment fodder that most explicitly harem types are.

Group Leader
I kinda like the pacing of this. The Author takes his time to show the relationship between the MC and Roxanne develop before adding a sudden new girl as plot device... I would still like to know what Roxanne actually thinks of the MC...
Is he just her master, and she views sex with him as a "nightly responsibility"? Or is she actually having genuine feelings for him?
He certainly does now... his feelings started with only lust, but are clearly beyond that now. He would probably risk his life for her without a second thought now.

@JKTV
I don’t know why, but I feel like if this had an anime, minori inase would voice Roxanne
Did you mean Inori Minase? The voice of Rem and Hestia?
Yeah, that would be good, real good.
If not her, maybe Rie Murakawa, who play Ram (Rem's sister from Re:Zero)?

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi
Yeah the webnovel is long as hell
and the cycle is always
Grindan
Shoping
SoL

im glad we finally get back to the shopping, were about to learn a lot about cards and other items.
Still i have so many questions about how they build things since apparently they need to go deep into the dungeons to get lumber and other building materials.

Dex-chan lover
@cpapaul
Huh.
Shows that I skimmed details like this when reading Web Novels (or i just plain forget).

Still an interesting take of Kobold from author.

Users who are viewing this thread