Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

@xyzzy
Yo I was trying to find someone to translate the new chapters, are you picking it up or ripped the "they who shall not be named on dex" translated chapter from somewhere?
I couldn't even find a jap version to buy somewhere for the new chapter and its been 2 months and killing me.
(2 months since the last translated chapter that is which was ch. 21)

Sorry read the last page.
F the japs tho I can't even get my hands on a legit moonrune edition.

@Wolvenworks
You can find it up to ch. 21 on reddit or elsewhere but they disbanded so if you happen to find a place that sells the moonrune edition let me know. Japs don't seem to be selling it anywhere I could get to with google translate and even on the jap amazon I could only find older ones.
I even tried to find the magazines it might be published in but to no result and it's been 2 months knowing its out there waiting for me the pain man... the pain...

Dex-chan lover
@yldDavid yeeeah can't help you with that. can't even access reddit without vpn, for starters. puritan govvy filled with puritan granpas lol. and i have no idea what a "moonrune edition" is either. it's actually incredibly hard to find physical copies of english mangas in indonesia, especially ones that is NOT One Punch or Pokemon (or any of the mainstream series in kino)

Dex-chan lover
@loli ah okay so @yldDavid meant the raws in this case. i don't normally check the JP section of kino so i dunno but had David asked me couple weeks earlier i could have looked for it as i was on a trip to japan

EDIT: no wait @yldDavid so you said the group that originally did it on reddit disbanded right? that basically means that they lost all right to complain if someone say "archives" it in MD since said group no longer exists to contest. so technically we CAN upload works of defunct groups right @Lymus?

i found the chapters on another website if you want to take it from here :eek:

Miku best girl
Admin
The rules allow for chapters belonging to dead groups to be uploaded.

Chapters 16 to 21 are easy enough to google if uploading that dead group's chapters is allowed again.

If know one is going to be translating this series no more. I might pick up the books and just pay someone to do it for me. 🤔I been thinking of picking this one up and a few others. Since I don't think these will be translating in U.S. any time soon. I really got hook into this one and want more. 😍

Fed-Kun's army
@blackwolf0925 Hey, if you can keep this series going, more power to you. I've been enjoying it myself, mostly cause it takes itself just seriously enough in its worldbuilding/game mechanics for me to care about the mc and roxanne, but also satisfies my pervy side as well. Just not in a super trashy way like some other isekais. Also, do we know how far along it is in Japan? I saw that it's up to ch. 21 on some other sites, but just wondering if there's more.

Users who are viewing this thread