Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 25 - What is Getting Back Together?

Dex-chan lover
Still can't figure out why some of y'all read this if you hate the author.

Anyway, I'm not gonna fault my bro for getting some after spending all that time in the sharehouse constantly getting cockteased.

I'm thinking he's testing the waters to see if this would even work with her. She's trying really hard to make it seem like no time has passed at all and jumping to marriage is a red flag.

BUT, I would totally love the drama if they got married and then shortly after divorced, and finally he ended up with someone at the sharehouse.

This guy man Haiyaaa... Kinda get why he'd done it tho ;p
But still really, This first-phase Kaneki-vibes mc need to stop...:notlikethis: Too kind and too dumb most of the time sometimes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel this girl knows she is pregnant, but the other guy dumped her when he found out.

Aggregator gang
It can't be! She's pregnant by the boyfriend who abandoned her, so she hurried hiromi to marry her.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, the girl is obviously a walking red flag, yet dude still stick to her. Try to tying him down with marriage is sounds more like a trap than a dream come true.

Hope bro wake up from this nightmare and go back where the sharehouse. That place had a lot of better women.

Dex-chan lover
even tho i'm reading this for the fanservice, this retarded development still annoys me somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread