Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 91 - Level up Experiment

I need to know how this story ends, cause at this point bro is basically a god. He can forcefully level people up AND increase their max level (up to a hard cap, I'm assuming)!! I'd also be amazed if he doesn't at least suspect his level is high considering he's easily doing things thought to be impossible.

Dex-chan lover
So she has 10 holes and she had 4 lose lines and he plugged 1 and they divided in 2 making her max lvl increase by 1. This means she can like another 4 lvl max up. If he find a way to fill all 10 holes means 10 max lvl up?
Also you can't cut out line that are stuck to the bottom to delevel... if he could do that then Haruto would be invincible by cutting their enemies lines to make them lvl 1 (but vs majin seems not possible since they dont have lines).

Thinking part is now over... lets move on to the actual "plot"...

Damn Sarah :lewd: and is obvious with this that she is going to join the harem in the end of this arc.
Also this means that you can’t raise your base max level if you already reached your base max level – because there would be no loose strings left to plug the holes. So people who max levelled, actually shot themselves in the foot by closing their way to increase their max level.

Dex-chan lover
Also this means that you can’t raise your base max level if you already reached your base max level – because there would be no loose strings left to plug the holes. So people who max levelled, actually shot themselves in the foot by closing their way to increase their max level.
Given that strings split when put in a hole, and he can shove peoples' strings into things (the ground), no reason why he couldn't use someone else's loose string to upgrade an already maxed person.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, I hate those visuals for level. Especially the holes. I have tyrophobia D:

Dex-chan lover
He really could just make a different pocket and just live in there forever; Might be a subconscious thing since humans are social even if they don't want think so

I'm still surprised he haven't killed those two.
As for those holes, like any kind of holes, are meant to be filled up by something at some point. :finnawoke:
IF THERE IS A HOLE, IT IS A MAN'S JOB TO THRUST INTO IT! -Getter Robo

Users who are viewing this thread