Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 91 - Level up Experiment

Dex-chan lover
I'm still surprised he haven't killed those two.
As for those holes, like any kind of holes, are meant to be filled up by something at some point. :finnawoke:
Chances are, they gonna pledge loyalty and join Pandemonium.

Dex-chan lover
finally they address this shit again. Literally the best plot line from the start of the series

Dex-chan lover
I think this this chap gave some hints towards Tiaretta being interested in Haruto beyond just for his power.

She seemed jealous as fuck this chap. So maybe there is hope?

(I have not seen the novels so I may be wrong)
Pretty sure we got multiple chapters with hints that Tiaretta is interested in him, this is just one of the more blatant about it.

Would be nice if someone give spoilers, but I imagine Haruto is too lazy for romance, much less sex, evem though he has Charlotte and Tiaretta :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine how much her tits would bounce around if Haruto took her from behind while filling her lower hole(s) instead.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
She has a lot of holes. Well, as prof said, just jam it in her holes. :meguusmug:
It doesn't take a lot to make this chapter felt like you're reading this somewhere else.
ezKY4Dy.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's always so comforting to hear that they have a healer at hand for "unfortunate consequences".

Yes, try it on Tia first. She deserves that honour.

"Your body really pisses me off!"
Then it's good for two reasons.

"Stop moaning like some bitch in heat!"
So it's better to squeal like a pig jabbed by a spike like you did?

"...Why the hell are they living a better life than I am...?"
Because you fail at being lazy.

oh god I got goosebumps from the holes I hate this phobia I have (I can't spell it but god I hate it)
Trypophobia?

My trypanophobia is itching seeing the hole in the body....
Fear of needles? Or are you talking about what the above guy was talking about?

Contributor
Is it a side effect from the demon? Does that mean that in order to artificially increase a person's level you have them get possessed by a demon, extract it, and introduce the mana back in?

:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Is it a side effect from the demon? Does that mean that in order to artificially increase a person's level you have them get possessed by a demon, extract it, and introduce the mana back in?

:thonk:
I think the suggestion was that everyone could have these holes, but no one showed their bareback to him before she did.

Fed-Kun's army
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Shiva The Barrier Magician? I thought not. It’s not a story the professors would tell you. It’s a Hikikomori legend. Shiva was a barrier magician, so powerful he could use his barrier magic to manipulate magic levels in others… He had such a knowledge of magic that he could even seal Majins into a separate dimension with no escape. His barrier magic is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he wanted was to become a shut in, of course, he didn't. Unfortunately, he sealed the Majins in a pocket dimension, then they became Hikikomoris, living his ideal life. Ironic. He could make others into shut ins, but not himself.

Users who are viewing this thread