Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 91 - Level up Experiment

Dex-chan lover
Usually when you put a wire from one socket directly into another you short-circuit something with a loud bang. Quite the risk they are taking if you keep that in mind and have little bit of gory imagination 😏

Contributor
NGL these holes and strings stuff is getting a little silly...

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Haruto finally played with Tiaretta body as I wanted, but not in the way I actually wanted, curse you author :angery:
In all seriousness, is it just me or Charlotte and Tiaretta are so far the only  really viable love interests? If anything ever happens that is, at least I can't see anyone else having any chance.

Me before this chapter:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
More like human experiment on prisoners, really.

Like instead of leveling up, she could have just been crippled for life instead.
That with leaving the two majins locked up, and with the threat of beheading his own mother, really shows how Haruto is lazy at all levels, including morally, he literally don't give a fuck and do whatever he wants, human experiments that might have horrible consequences? Don't mind if I do!

Dex-chan lover
So she has 10 holes and she had 4 lose lines and he plugged 1 and they divided in 2 making her max lvl increase by 1. This means she can like another 4 lvl max up. If he find a way to fill all 10 holes means 10 max lvl up?
Also you can't cut out line that are stuck to the bottom to delevel... if he could do that then Haruto would be invincible by cutting their enemies lines to make them lvl 1 (but vs majin seems not possible since they dont have lines).

Thinking part is now over... lets move on to the actual "plot"...

Damn Sarah :lewd: and is obvious with this that she is going to join the harem in the end of this arc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
when you give your "enemies" the life you desire...

ksnip-tmp-m-KVCi-C.png

Aggregator gang
Please author, let her be another heroine pleaseeeeee. She is too hot to get benched to be a side character tbh

Dex-chan lover
Haruto finally played with Tiaretta body as I wanted, but not in the way I actually wanted, curse you author :angery:
In all seriousness, is it just me or Charlotte and Tiaretta are so far the only  really viable love interests? If anything ever happens that is, at least I can't see anyone else having any chance.

Me before this chapter:
I think this this chap gave some hints towards Tiaretta being interested in Haruto beyond just for his power.

She seemed jealous as fuck this chap. So maybe there is hope?

(I have not seen the novels so I may be wrong)

Users who are viewing this thread