Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.2 - 23.2 with extras

If she figures out what dieting is, she'll eat once a year. You're only gonna make it worse if u tell her xd

Dex-chan lover
argh don't let Liza get fat
*thanks for the update shit scans
love ya
no homo

Dex-chan lover
I support this ship because the only others are either a crazed delusional monster with no common sense or his sisters.

Isn't that map drawing wrong? If they started from the South and needed to head up to the North, then from the North go to the capital; this means that the long arrow should be the other way round and there should be an arrow pointing from North to the capital rather than South to the capital. Since TL said the translation is correct then it seems the author messed up.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, is there anyone out there capable of stopping the "chunni-fying" of his imuoto?

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
Would a weeb be considered cool if they haven't been invented yet? I wonder if cynical people exist here to bring things down lol

Double-page supporter
Oh she looks like best waifu other than mc's real sister, who is actually normal,yep she will be in my waifu list

Dex-chan lover
Why I think that Char delusion (vision) will all become real in the future 😂

Dex-chan lover
TLN : " Another waifu added to my waifu list"
Of course. She's wearing black, but the white part of her dress was too suspiciously too large...
What is she hiding? Why it is bulging?
I can understand why you fallen in love with her on that specific panel you mention she's your waifu, indeed, very understandable....

> If ever Frey was the one accompanying MC, that bison will be surely be nagged non stop by her....

> Char whom delusion keeps progressing everyday, one of the problem with people with this kind of delusion were, theres a large proportion of them in this category whom are above average intelligence and or genius.
Like Char, usually this people keeps on day dreaming everyday, whom they were the protagonist of their own adventures and story, and they didnt lack of any episode on their own story.

Like what happen in my real life experience.
A male student, in his highschool was walking going home.
The taxi im on in stop by his side, because i say so and going to drop off.
Suddenly, he was startled and immediately on karate stance and looking everywhere with fast eyes like he was surrounded by the gang.
When im off on the taxi, he realize such enemies are not presently in his sight, so he do Naruto stance and run as fast as he can....

Users who are viewing this thread