Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 112 - The Girlfriend, and him

Dex-chan lover
I see this series coming to an end soon. But they still have like three other girls to resolve (shitcan) I wonder how long it will go.

jak

Contributor
Hahahahaah, the grandma thought she was a lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
Woah there grandma
What you said was sweet and I agreed until the last part lol surely he’s not the best for her but sure he’s something I guess lol

Also I wanna see crazy chick again like for closure I guess wtf happened to her

Aggregator gang
this chapter is trash, MC sucks, I'm dropping this shit etc.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeonII

Thanks for announcing your departure
If you haven’t many would’ve been worrying of your whereabouts

Double-page supporter
I see this series coming to an end soon. But they still have like three other girls to resolve (shitcan) I wonder how long it will go.
@Jebsu doubt it since the manga has sold over 10 million copies in Japan and is i the exact same mold as soap opera manga like DnK. The author will milk this for all its worth and rightfully so since he made himself a gold mine.

God I hate it when social media and pop culture invades rom coms. Makes them feel so cheap

Dex-chan lover
Oh right I totally forgot about the other chicks besides crazy mami and ruka, wonder why they always pop out of nowhere then disappear for a while
Come on author

Liu

The grandma talking about college men being "spoilt", "unreliable and all that". Honestly, apologies to all those college people working their butt off on night shifts and week-ends, living alone in 4tatami rooms and pulling some all-nighters to find the job they are aiming for!

Aggregator gang
I am gonna wait a few more chapters.
If we wont go back to the Mami story, I am dropping this

Double-page supporter
Man, grandma either is blind as a bat, has shit taste in men or really doesn't love her granddaughter if this loser is what she views as a good match for her.

It's amazing what kind of garbage sells, though to be fair, in the west we have our own versions of that, especially when it comes to news media.

Dex-chan lover
chapter 112 ? jesus christ this shit is gonna surpass hatsukoi zombie in no time

Users who are viewing this thread