Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 116 - The Girlfriend, and the Script

Fed-Kun's army
🤔Will the web novel author turn out to be someone that is close or will it be some kind of oddball...

Aggregator gang
Imagine is the author is Mami and that name is just a pseudonym.

Dex-chan lover
MC getting so thirsty that looking at someone’s neck turns him on

>Das Kapital is considered a historical masterpiece

By a certain kind of people sure.

I was about to read the ch 115 and 116 was released after only 3 days, awesome job guys 😍

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me who thinks Chizuru is the cutest with glasses and braids?

Dex-chan lover
Page 17 though, that wanker wearing a t-shirt with caps lock EARTH but then goes and waste a thousand pages printing shitty novels.

Also, the title made me think this was going to be some W40K fanfic but the synopsis doesn't seem to fit ? I doubt it's going to be about a young woman preparing her entry in the space marine corps, or am I completely misunderstanding "ultramarine" here ?

Aggregator gang
watch as it turns out it's actually Mami writing those novels under alias!
Mami come! Mami save this manga!

Fed-Kun's army
is that certain panel really relevant to the or did they really pay to be featured in this garbage

Double-page supporter
>"Karl Marx's Das Kapital is considered a historical master piece"
First off, depending on what you mean by "master piece", by a certain kind of idiot, yea. Second off, what the fuck about that is a "good story" which results in you crying? Unless this guy is Stalin or Winnie reincarnate, that makes no sense and has to be a TL decision.

Anyways, back to your weekly bitching. Fuck this protagonist. Fuck his blushing ass who cannot hold a straight face for a single panel or page, and fuck this cringey manga.

Users who are viewing this thread