Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - The Girlfriend, and the Director

Fed-Kun's army
oh no no no no i guess she has to sell her virginity to a rich pimp https://imgur.com/a/OH3c8tG

Dex-chan lover
None of this is very romantic to me. I suppose he is selfless but nether the less it's not really building a relationship, just doing shit for her.

Double-page supporter
@Ninja its realistic as it shows how desperate guys and even girls will do anything for a person they like even if its one sided.

Group Leader
@Ninja Not romantic, but I do like that Kazuya is showing signs of life -- even if it's just him being a gopher. I take the stance of the director guy in that it's just interesting to see someone try so hard for someone else.

@firefox1234 I've never seen anything this desperate. Where you seeing this? School? Family? Friends?

Double-page supporter
@dotawolfbrother fortunately never among my peers but I have seen it in school whether high school or university. Not as sad as the MC but still pretty pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
This is where we veer into NTR territory right? He 'goes home alone' and then she is determined to do her best, shows up at Director-san's apartment for one of her famous 'dates'... except he's got different ideas and subjects her to several days of intense sex and orgasms until she's totally broken. Kazuya sees less and less of her leading up to the movie's debut, which the Grandmas and Kazuya and the whole rest of the family are eagerly attending and... it's just a 2-hour video of Chizuru getting turned into a cum dump

Mc tried so hard. If his earnest doesn't melt the fmc heart then I guess it would be more realistic! Real life is ugly but ain't this suppose to be a manga where escapism is the reason why people come to it?

:/ we’ve had far too much good luck for our Mc,
Now it’s time for fmc to do some stupid ntr stuff and make us all cringe

Users who are viewing this thread