Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - The Girlfriend and Kazuya

he did not lose the v-card :-(
also, i will never understand the power of first name in Japanese culture lol

Dex-chan lover
At first I misread the chapter title as "The Girlfriend and Yakuza" and thought we were about to take an unexpected turn.

Yaemori is great, she's going to drag this manga to it's conclusion no matter what she has to do.

The Chapter was really Fun, well at least till Ruka showed up and in an instant I was annoyed... Please Miyajima Reiji get already rid of this little annoying brat.

So the moment Chizuru's starting to realize her feelings is happening the same time when Kazuya's reaching new levels of indecisiveness(or whatever his deal is, i can't tell anyomore). Last chapter was surprisingly decent without Ruka and Kazuya...and now that they're back it's back to annoying as fuck again

Dex-chan lover
BEST BRO
IMG-auv9ei.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Just delete Raku already !
This forced relationship is getting beyond annoying, if Raku is the ending girl, it will be time for another CRUSADE.
Cant the main pair just become a thing ?
I want Mami to comeback, she is absent for too long. I feel she is gonna be the final boss for Kazuya and Chizuru (That 's if they ever get together...)
The reason Mami broke up is still a mystery, at the beginning they looked cute, cant tell what went wrong... But she was the one who left and told him it was for another guy...
Unless she has a super solid reason for that,, she shouldnt be the ending girl.
SS Chizuru soon PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread