Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 144 - The Girlfriend and Kazuya

Does the author want us to hate ruka or something? Everyone could honestly tell that she’s literally hanging on a thread. Even though she a bitch I honestly blame the MC the most; he lets her force him into these situations than gets sad that the FL doesn’t like him.

I thought the FL was bad but she just focused on herself tbh she’s not bothering anyone. Who would take someone serious if they say they love but keeps this girl other girl around. Smh at least she’s slowing opening up her heart.

Hi3

Aggregator gang
I swear, with a comment section like this, when the ending hits, its gonna become a new “Domestic na Kanajo” situation

Dex-chan lover
Yaemori at this chapter:
* In the beginning
tumblr_m1vm3xtKhD1rsa6geo3_500.gifv

* After
images

Dex-chan lover
@Hi3 however, even if DomeKano is a dumpster fire,
Natsu got laid with both of his sisters a lot, even até the end of the series.

Jeez at this point just add another guy into the mix. A straight decisive guy that will tell it to Kazuya face. If you're going to be indecive and be in a relationship with another girl, you dont deserve the girl of your dreams.
Fucking idiot. Wake up! And stop being jerked around.

Someone please give me a refresher on how ruka became his girlfriend I don’t feel like going back lol

Author laughing at his readers : check
Ruka being annoying : check
Mizuhara being an ungrateful bitch : check
Kazuya being a pussy : check

Nothing to see here.

I actually like ruka. Well at least she's true to her feelings. If only mc and fmc are too

Aggregator gang
Lol, this series should be called “Tropes: The Manga!!”

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I can't recall how Chizuru addressed Kazuya before this.

@St0rmFury Same, I went back a couple chapters and I could only find "you", so I'm not sure really. Sure as hell not going back until I find something.

Users who are viewing this thread