Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 149 - The Girlfriend, Dreams, and Me

What an amazing chapter, the emotions are really well portrayed and I hope that Chizuru will finally realize what feelings she truly has for Kazuya

Kazuya done so much for her, and yet she is a total bitch towards him. God, Im so annoyed

Dex-chan lover
@kaurava -

I agree with you, but to be fair, she's a whisper away from being totally orphaned, and the last trace of family is the most important to her. That makes the world look pretty shitty and can make you impatient with others who are trying to help.

Group Leader
After watching the anime, I can't help but to hate the mc, he's pathetic af. Since I can't wait for the next episode why not just read the manga, but before going in to the manga, I've read some warning from the manga reader on multiple forum, something like "you wouldn't like where the story going" but meh, I'll see it for myself, I was excepting some cheap NTR twist, or he ended up simping Mami, or just something cheap, because this series must got over 400+ 1/10 score (here on mangadex) for a reason, but I'm glad I read it all through, the story is actually interesting, the only thing that I dislike about this series is how pathetic the mc, but well, guess I'll be reading this series now. This series lacks flats.

I hope grandma made it, but... Let's hope for the best.
Last time we saw Mami, she was following the mc's grandma's Twitter, I wonder what's her next plan.
I'm on the Ruka boat, but we all know that's unlikely to happen, sight
Also, Sumi best girl.

@zerogrv I don't know what Crack you're on but almost no kids his age can afford to spend thousands of dollars on a relationship let alone hundreds a week for a single date. Unless you work a decent paying part time job or are lready rich it's not happening. It is completely one sided because chizu won't even admit the feelings to herself. Also this entire relationship is on the pretense that chizu would ghost him if he doesn't pay up or stops being useful. He is being used and taken advantage of in every sense of the word.

@Umutowski Hot trash is still nothing but trash. You’d fall for that piece of shit just because to you she looks “hot”? Says alot about your personality and that’s sad.

@ItzKhaleb Leave the kid alone. Just because your view of entertainment is different doesn't mean you are in a higher position. Instead of writing an insult about peoples comment, why don't you do something better with your life.

63Op7id.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Amgalan
Thats funny I don’t remember tagging you in my post. Take his dick out of your mouth and worry about yourself. I could give less of a shit about what some kid who I didn’t tag has to say about my comment. Stay in your lane.

@Umutowski
What does me calling a character “trash” have to do with projecting? Is your brain delayed or are you just clinically autistic? I called you out for your shit taste and you think I’m projecting.... like.... i’m convinced you ride the short bus to school. Stay on the subject matter, instead of trying to deflect your god awful taste.

@Umutowski
Another funny thing is that you can’t fathom people hating fictional characters when creators of different series have these things called VILLIANS who serve to be the main conflict of the story who do things that make you hate them (I know shocking new concept Im sure you didn’t know nothing about). I could honestly go on and on to destroy your talking point about “iMagIne hAtiNg a fiTional character” when my hatred for is left at the story and thats it, but whats the fun in doing that all in one go. Please respond so I can dismantle that retarded ass way of thinking. Don’t expect an immediate response. Took me 3 days to even care about buddy above you and a day to see your response. You aren’t even top priority pal.

@ItzKhaleb LOL How insecure are you about yourself. Instead of writing a retarted comment like that, you should really see a doctor or something. I am sure you are lonely piece of shit who does nothing better than writing insulted comment. I have just came here to see the new chapter and i won't see your replay and respond, in that way you can really reconsider your life choices. How fucking pathetic you are.

@ItzKhaleb Also aren't you feel bad yourselves. If you really have brain sell you could have realized that argueing with that kid leads to nothing. Do you take pride by insulting half assed comments. Neckbeard like you are just such a sad piece of shit.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Drop the personal attacks or I'll start doling out mutes.

Users who are viewing this thread