Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - The Girlfriend and Resolve

Fed-Kun's army
Another pointless filler
Your crush is devasted with grief, instead of help her with just encouragement as friends or event a classmate would do, You go and pay a rental (Who is the only Chizuru's friend we know) and go on a date with her. Yes, MC is progressing, just backwards.
Why is he paying to be with a girl who is apparently his friend ??? The rental GF plot is soo forced. He seems to enjoy playing the girls, is this a simping simulator ?
The more this goes on, the less I want Chizuru and Kazuya to end up together. The manga doesn't make sense most of the time but this is brain damage demonstration and torturing the reader.

Now we will get fanservice I guess with beach chapter ? ... :/

what is the goal? Achieving 300 chaps?
At the beginning of this manga, I was expecting copper, wishing this would turn out gold, but its actually iron, and probably end being tin

Dex-chan lover
man fuck this simp holyshit i can't believe im still reading this manga

Dex-chan lover
So much bullshit filler. Please don't make this DomeKanojo V2 with all the pointless bullshit.

I literally don't know why am I still reading this, but still when I see the chapter I just jumped into it.😆

i'll take an entire year's worth of filler as long as I get to see THE Sakurasawa Sumi

Dex-chan lover
if you guys really adore Sumi that much, read her own spin-off (you can find it in description)

so much better than this manga

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@WhiteEkans
At the beginning of this manga, I was expecting copper, wishing this would turn out gold, but its actually wood, and probably end being plastic
It would be better said this was crude oil, we expeced it to turn it into something valuable and it ended up becoming cheap plastic.

Fed-Kun's army
Why and How are there so many Sumi fans ? She is like super shallow,
I Can't bother with filler characters, but if you like that so much, just go to her spinoff
She should just stay there, its already too much difficult for the author to write about the two MC.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! we got a side character development.
And gotta mark those words, they are the most precious jewel of this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread