Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - The Girlfriend and Resolve

Yay, in the next episode we'll see them search for a good sit in the train, in the chapter after ward, we will see them go out of the train, and in the one after, we'll see them walk all the way to the beach, the one after we will see them sit on the sand ... YAY

again, crybabies who complain about the manga yet keep reading it 🤣

you can simply drop it if you hate it so much,
it's amazing to see people wasting their time for something they hate..

I don't know if you're tsundere or just plain stupid.. lol

I don't get why people hate the recent chapters. I understand the pacing is a bit slow but what I don't understand is why the MC is getting so much hate. I honestly just enjoy watching all the character interact and watch the MC grow, so seeing him act "dense" shows how far he's still got to go. He's trying his best with what knowledge he has and when he's stuck he tries seeking advice from his peers. Although it's not much growth, he's def grown just not enough to deal with the current situation. It would be nice to see him handle the situation perfectly but that's not possible, and the process of him learning how to handle other people's emotions is part of his growth

Im not very skilled at going in depth with manga plot and writing, but this is a manga I wholesomely watch no matter whats going on. I just enjoy watching the MC, as well as others learn whether it's very slow or fast. One thing I don't really enjoy is how this ep was basically just them going to the train.

I really don't understand why people are saying Kazuya is dense. The guy just doesn't know what to do, and how to help Mizuhara.

Aggregator gang
given the previous chapters, it's understandable where the hate is coming from. but i'm glad that the story picked itself up a bit now.

Dex-chan lover
@Robinisback but the guy did pay to meet, the part not being charged is the beach (next chapter)... so at least that hate I can understand, 'cause aren't they friends now

@BornWild, calm down, he's not dense..
did you really read the manga? he knew Chizuru just acting tough, but he just not sure what to do since he's not her real boyfriend, he still feel he just a client to her..

tbh, i would creep out too, when my client prying too much on my private life, especially when i already said to them to not bother me..

2ND

@fetrorunk I disagree. It's normal to complain about Kazuya in general sure but people were explicitly complaining about his reaction to the grandma's death. They want Kazuya to try to cheer her up even though the reason he wasn't doing it was obvious.

I liked this chapter. I can see that Kazuya has grown and has a good understanding of the situation he's in. He's definitely not dense.

Also, Sumi talked and wanted to help out as friends. I'm happy to see that too. Things seem to be improving now.

Guys, calm down. There hasn't been a point so far in the manga where Kazuya and Sumi have exchanged contact information. In fact, according to industry standards, rental girlfriends giving out their private contact information to clients is grounds for getting fired. Even Chizuru was only able to justify doing so first because her friends had added her into a group message that Kazuya happened to be in and afterwards because he became a producer for her movie. Sumi has not had such opportunities to give her info to Kazuya so Kazuya cannot contact her except through either the company as a client or through Mizuhara (which, for obvious reasons, he's avoiding doing). Now that he's contacted her and got her there though, she's free to spend as much of her private time with him as she wants.

Yeah, Sumi will always be the best girl in KanoKari. Then Yaemori and after that Mami.

OH MY GOD SHE TALKED AND SH--- ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....

.....zzz...oh i fell asleep OH MY GOD THEY WILL GO---ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

See you the next decade when chizu grows some balls...

Thanks for the chapter.

Good chapter. Wow, no pressure on Kazuya, no Mizuhara's pokerface. Just recap + Sumi + another Sumi chapter. That stretching is better.

Users who are viewing this thread