Kono Koi wa Fukami-kun no Plan ni wa Nai - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Fukami is really in the deep end now. Having that big of a smile on his face just from being called by his name. She sure has him on the hook.

Regarding Page 12, the tl is fine in displaying her change in speech to be more polite. Maybe an added ellipsis after 'Will not be' but that's just nitpicking.

Cheers for the new chapter!

Group Leader
@Jakeandhistoe Yup, that smile was definitely huge by this manga's standards.

As for page 12, I appreciate your support of my form of "desu" conveyance. As far as another ellipsis goes, that could definitely help, but I'm not too fond of ellipsis sandwiches and tend to avoid them unless the original work has it that way. Also, I'm sure the aggregators have picked it up in this form, so I guess I'll let it lie. I want to reiterate that I really am glad you shared your opinion on page 12, in case I sounded sarcastic or something in the previous sentences.

THAT WAS SO CUTE!! this series is just getting better and better. now i wonder what they will do when they start realizing their feelings for each other 😌

@sleepyfoxscanlations I get you. Not a huge fan of overusing ellipses either, even though in this instance it is grammatically OK to have an ellipsis before and after a statement. It just doesn't look good. No need to change it at all.

I'm no TL or proofreader, but seeing as though English doesn't have an equivalent to 'Desu', changing words from contractions is the best way to show polite speech in my opinion.

Didn't pick up any sarcasm in what you said so you're all good.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I only picked this up today, being a fan of autistic couples and all.
That was one killer pout from Higurashi. And damn she got our boy good.

Looking forward to more of this and Saeki!

Every morning, before my morning shift at the cafe... i always check mangadex to see this series.... keep up the good work translators, this has become my motivation :)..... of course whenever there’s an update for saeki, it is also a welcome bonus for me

Dex-chan lover
oh no, she fell first, i wonder if calling him by his name was enough for a critical hit?

Users who are viewing this thread