Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Can't imagine the faces of those spies/ninjas trying to gather intel on this.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly LOL'd when I saw the artillery cannons.
I honestly can't understand why the obvious sci-fi aspects of the buildings and defenses need to be so deformed. The cannons on the outer wall where almost comically oversized and what ever those things are on either side of the gate look like inflatable balloon Materia Cannons from FFVII

Dex-chan lover
Nah this year is cursed for me in terms of ln/mangas...

Saga of Lioncourt manga ended at vol6(ln promo mat), minecraft isekai find out the ln was axed,etc

Went to check the ln. Artist of Altina and Magic in other world is too far behind. Cleria sure is stacked there.

Also this chapter is like playing civ and watch your opponent still in medieval age while you developed robotics.
fuck the minecraft one is axed?

Aggregator gang
i find the speculation about this ending to be pretty odd.

the original web novel, the subsequent light novel, and this manga all have the same author, a_itoh (ITOU Atsuhiko). it's perfectly reasonable that author has decided to stop proceeding with the WN / LN publication in favour of continuing the story solely through the manga - which is also likely the best-selling of the three.

if people really want to help this series (manga) to continue, buy licensed copies of the published manga when they become available in your market. not only is it supporting the author, a series of this quality is worth it.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly can't understand why the obvious sci-fi aspects of the buildings and defenses need to be so deformed. The cannons on the outer wall where almost comically oversized and what ever those things are on either side of the gate look like inflatable balloon Materia Cannons from FFVII
Things like that, I just chalk it up to the artist's personal aesthetic sense and just roll with it. It's less stressful that way.

Dex-chan lover
Things like that, I just chalk it up to the artist's personal aesthetic sense and just roll with it. It's less stressful that way.
I'm all for artistic license and all that, but the dude just put two massive flaccid mechanical cocks hanging over the front gate... it's hard to unsee.

Double-page supporter
Woah, his fort looks awesome, Alan slipped up a lot of things in this chapter, i wonder if he will tell them the truth one day.

Also, LHtranslations, thank you for such amazing Christmas Gift, i have been lookin forward to this Manga for quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, his fort looks awesome, Alan slipped up a lot of things in this chapter, i wonder if he will tell them the truth one day.

Also, LHtranslations, thank you for such amazing Christmas Gift, i have been lookin forward to this Manga for quite a while.
Considering in the planning stages his goal was to train all the kids in advanced technology needed to build a fleet of imperial ships to fight against the space bugs. Yeah I think the big reveal will be soon.

Fed-Kun's army

I started reading the web novel continiation that someone link here and heres a spoiler he wilm tell his
wives

Dex-chan lover
Web novel and a one that has been on hiatus for some time now.
Last chapter was the also last content update from the novel, so yeah everything from this point onwards will be manga original.
So the idea to make everything so modern from the original author ?

Interesting choice not sure I like it atm, seems too far fetched for a medieval society to accept.

We'll see.

Dex-chan lover
So the idea to make everything so modern from the original author ?

Interesting choice not sure I like it atm, seems too far fetched for a medieval society to accept.

We'll see.
That world was not so primitive. They can already make stoves and refrigerators with mana energy sources. They also weren't too surprised when MC made a hairdryer. They are also familiar with long-distance communication devices, although they did not make them, they are just relics from the past. But at least they are not too unfamiliar with advanced technology.

Civilization on this planet is a mixture of modern and primitive. Some things use fairly modern technology (such as stoves and refrigerators), but in other things they still use primitive technology, such as in terms of weaponry which still uses swords, arrows, etc., or they still use horses for transportation.

Double-page supporter
Now it really is him playing warhammer 40k in an Age of empires game lobby.

A 30km base? That ain't a base, its a small country already 😂

Dex-chan lover
Didnt expect Cyber barroque, but i guess full on Coruscant would be too much of a culture ahock.

Users who are viewing this thread