Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
The wording in the grandfather's summary of what happened with the attackers is vague. Did only the attackers get found of human trafficking and arrested? Or was the entire lot taken in?

One can assume that because it was mentioned they indeed worked for the villainous employer, he was also taken in. Considering also he mentioned earlier he could and would enslave ojou-sama.
But the attackers could be a completely separate sub-group, whom the villain employs, that trafficks.

I guess we'll find out another time.

Dex-chan lover
Such pure heart, i hope she can endure the sin of the rulers...

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion Attackers "were employed", and "were also dealing with human trafficking" so separate.
"Human trafficking", got to love that anachronistic language.

Is it just me or is this chapter and the next not showing?

Dex-chan lover
That family spread at the end looks awesome!
Except for bern..

Dex-chan lover
So.. it seems that she's not gonna adopt the 2 of them.. rather, the whole orphanage.

I'm still very concerned.. is it because concerned imouto is gone or is it because...

*sweating profusely*

Banned
Oh please... she wants to give the impression that she is a compassionate character... but if she was, she wouldn't have set up a bank with a loan system... as though such things had ANY purpose besides tricking people into debt.

Wow, look at those portraits. I'm just going to assume the platinum hair is inherited matrilineally 😃

The artwork is clean and crisp. I could honestly just flip through to look at the art. But the story is so interesting. Normally not interested in politics but I really like this one

How naive she is being is getting annoying and concerning. Like yeah we are meant to feel like the maid is the one who went to far but honestly she just keeps speaking facts. The moment they threatened to sell you into slavery should have been the end of the convo, it's like she has no self preservation. Shee keeps acting like a child who is new to the world but her memories mixed so...... also someone already brought up a great point of her creation of loans and a bank not being the greatest thing to do (which has a lot of nuance to the topic) since you know all the merchants love it since it will benefit them greatly, not because it's a good thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread