Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Which webnovel chapter is this moment?
Much appreciated to someone answer me

Dex-chan lover
@Kojo

Yeaaaaah, now that you say it, she would be the elder sibling.. I don't think it's explicitly said in the manga. The only instance I remember is when Iris mentions that she would have graduated earlier than Bern. That had deeply confused me when she stated that because I had been under the assumption that she was younger.

Louis and Gazelle made some smart comments, Yuri does not bring anything to Ed's faction, especially compared to what Iris has made for herself combined with her Duke family.

I expect the Ed faction to aim to devalue Iris, just seems like the kind of thing they'd do. Its also more dramatic. =\

Contributor
BEGONE THOT!

tumblr_ow38q9vz9N1w13u7yo1_500.gif

Double-page supporter
Damn it, just when i don't hate bern anymore

Dex-chan lover
Iris would have graduated at the same time as Bern, despite being a year or two apart in age, because of the way the school years are divided, they were in the same year.

Contributor
I'm so happy this is weekly instead of "yet another 20 pages monthly isekai".

bern's thot alarms activated like crazy

Dex-chan lover
I like to note that both the manga AND the translators got their chance to draw fancy chocolates.

Dex-chan lover
Is Yuri's harem ever going to be an issue? I get that a maiden game could have a harem end, but wouldn't it be an issue for their own noble houses and alienate future marriages? I mean they're engaged. It's be an easy way to damage Yuri and Ed's social standing as well.
bKj7EQM.png

Double-page supporter
Ugh lmao. I was so happy then the last page had me all bleh again lol. Now I gotta wait til the 6th to not be all bleh ??

Users who are viewing this thread