Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

that Orange of lastest pages was so evil ? well, now wanna know this pair will talk about!?
thanks for release ChocoEmcans!

Dex-chan lover
Bern. It is now time to show your manliness. Your ability to stand bravely against imminent danger.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...This chapter was mostly payoff. It's not quite the climatic catharsis yet, but all in due time.

For now, we get an Oreo selling chocolates and that's good enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
This series gives me so much anxiety because I want iris to be like "I'm a boss bitch" but at the same time what will Ed do in that situation? Also where is Alfred???

Dex-chan lover
I have high hopes for Bern here. He's already seen her madness without the effects of love blinding him. So I don't think he'd instantly fall back into her fold so easily. So I while I don't expect her to win out of the seduction, I hope she doesn't force a blackmail. Which I'm sure she's perfectly able to do, Ed is so wound around her finger I'm surprised it still has blood in it. Like-- Ed is pushing Yandere levels of love. And, that's kind of scary for a potential monarch to be that in love.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion Yandere? Maybe, but mostly, it's that her flattery got out the worst in him. He's turned into a complete spoiled brat, and sees any minor contrariety (including a failure to fawn to him as if he was already the greatest king ever) as a personal insult to him, which in his diseased mind is the same as an insult to the kingdom.

Group Leader
This chapter was so satisfying ???
And I simply love the coloring the chocolate empire does for each chapter ?
And those commentaries at the end are really satisfying

@lunarrider there was actually a good sketch about this in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. Essentially, the otome protagonist that gets the prince is not a pure, good person, she's just a yes-man who's good enough at buttering up, flattering and manipulating her mark.

@Antairan and @Morsealworth even if u said that, she has that evil smile and has very selfish demands that will destroy the kingdoms budget. I know she is a noble, but shes like 1 of those protagonist who have control personality

Son of a A@#E@!#!!! I caught up and it's left off on such a good part!!!! D=<

Keep up the good work translators and creators! I'm dying for more!

Group Leader
Eddy?

hmm...

Ed -> Eddy -> Eddy currents -> turbulence -> disaster.

Dex-chan lover
Next product Iris will develop and sell are Jawbreakers for 25 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread