Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 36.2

Aggregator gang
Nooo! no Orange comments this chapter.. hope you get well soon

Supporter
Get well soon O.!

with all the comments wishing a "get better soon" it feels like that part of a kids show when they ask kids to "help" like swiper no swiping in dora. ?

Dex-chan lover
Well wishes from the readers, Orange.

Hmm...Well that foreign spy theory is looking more and more viable.

Aggregator gang
hopefully iris will not make the blunder of getting herself exposed before she can catch yuri doing her slut-spy shit so that she can then come up with ways to get back at her or at leastexpose her with enough and credible evidence. this is the time i wish there was magic there and she knew some sort of recording spell or something to make it more believable what she finds out,

Could that be evidence of traitor Yuri. I hope Iris will be careful, if that Yuri is truly a traitor there is not telling what she'll do.

No Orange-sama comment here either, I hope you'll feel better soon.

Double-page supporter
Every time I see 'Lady Yuri' it cracks me up thinking 'wut there was no tag for that'

..Could Yuri really be a enemy spy for Towair?
Or somehow a secret child of the king being used by the suspicious Baron who may also be traitors/undercover agents?

Double-page supporter
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch Yuri is probably blowing 3 dudes in that alleyway like in those NTR Doujins

Users who are viewing this thread