Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 8 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
eeyyyy where's my civil war? I've been waiting for it eeeyyyy

Dex-chan lover
I love what Tanya said at the end. She's such a good ally! ❤️

Just checked for those who might want to know, this is chapter 118 of the web novel which you can read on novelupdates. The best thing is that it's completed! ❤️

Everybody fighting their instinct to shelter Iris away from all the bad stuff in the world is touching and very wholesome in a realistic way. If I knew someone who was still as selfless and gentle as her, I'd want to keep her insulated from potential harm as well.
Not to say her character is written as gullible, she's written as very socially savvy and thoughtful, but even the worst things that have happened so far just made her more focused on doing good and being a good leader, if a little more personally withdrawn. It'd be awful to see if something occurred that made her become jaded or cynical, or to make her feel that her efforts were wasted or harmful. Or, in the case of our sweetheart of an MMC, if his own impulse to monopolize her and shelter her made it impossible for her to do all the good that she's trying to. Major props to him for recognizing the danger of that, although it seems pretty clear at this point that he's far more trustworthy when it comes to that than his father. He's a good boy, and those two deserve to be happy.

Aggregator gang
who is that???? i think mc got possessed by some 3yr old girl

edit : idk it was flashback i apologies

I love how the people around her don't try to hide information from her, in a lot of manhwas the MC's friends try to hide the truth even though the MC is capable enough to do it themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hell yeah! Congrats on the new incorporations, Ill probably check out that new project

Users who are viewing this thread