Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 13 - Hello, Duchess Lamia

Dex-chan lover
Look bro, I'll give you some solid advice, emotionally traumatising and physically disabling your love interest's beloved younger brother is NOT the way to get the girl.

is it just me or his face looks insanely creepy and perverted, like mate we get u in love but hol back on the hand fetish. First u go batshit on yo love's bro's hand and then u go on weird while holding her hand i-

Double-page supporter
@Airael Nicromatic I'm a month late so you likely already read what it going on, but I get the feeling that the point in time he turned back to was after he injured her brother but before the succession. I'm guessing that their father died on the mountain, but this time around he sought out the duke to save him and bring him home as a way to partially atone for what he did to her brother. From this point on he will probably start trying to gain their forgiveness.

Double-page supporter
this is the only way to get rid of the 2nd prince
whyyyyyyyyyyy is that the only way you gotta explain this stuff mann

Yeah, y'know I don't think I like this guy very much, I feel bad for the brother and Lamia.

Lamia is just straight up annoying. At this point I want the guy to be the actual evil douche everyone wants him to be, and antagonize her to death. Smart incredibly illogical and dense lead characters annoy me.

the brother is kind of a baby not in a rude way its just that his arm still works most of the time and he stuck in one traumatic point of his life he needs to get himself together and the main character isn't helping by treating him like a child.

@KenOne Smart incredibly illogical and dense? is it sarcasm? it doesn't make sense, but well her character really doesn't make sense...

Fed-Kun's army
this is like being given a reading material but you skipped a couple of pages while reading it
you understand what you're reading but....your brain refuse to understand it xD

Users who are viewing this thread