Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 21 - Uriel

Group Leader
"No guys, Aquila is totally cool, Uriel must have done something to deserve it. Lamia is just being a stubborn idiot for not liking him, gosh."

I guess this is before Aquila does that whole travelling back and forth thing. Uriel is such a cinnamon roll, he didn't deserve to be hurt >.<

And everyone said it was uriel's fault. Clearly Aquilia wasn't all roses and daisies in the past, maybe pre-time skip. It could be because he's under some kind of curse or something (idk) or just really sensitive to shit talk and traitors, but I think Lamia and Uriel's reactions to him have been what most normal people would do considering their history. They'll probs change their minds later ofc, cause story, but for now its easy to understand why they doubt his sincerety.

@Amarrez lol exactly. So far their reactions to him make sense. Just because he time traveled to save Lamia doesn't mean he didn't originally have some dark tendancies to begin with. He may have changed for the better in past timelines because of Lamia but dude def had some issues.

Aix

There's also to consider the fact that all of his murders get undone by the time loop, I doubt he has much care for human lives when they just get brought back.

This isn’t the time of the “accident “ don’t jump to the conclusion that Uriel’s innocent yet.. Please 🥺

I still hold hope that Aquilia had a good reason for Harming Uriel

Group Leader
@Trezcast
I'm sure the guy who chokes out little girls has good reason for his actions, and the guy who tried to stop him choking out little girls is actually the real baddie.

Hmmm I hate assuming and judging the characters right away without fully knowing the whole story of the incident, so I'm just going to wait until everything is crystal clear. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Earlier chapters mentioned the 2nd prince's mother, initially the saintess, was later considered to be an evil witch. Perhaps that was the prince's sore spot, causing him to lash out at the little girl.

Holding judgment for the 2nd prince till I know more. But keep in mind Uriel doesn't really know politics or politics speaking.

Group Leader
He choked a child with the intention to kill her but let’s not pass judgement yet. 🙄 Bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread