Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 32 - The Sucession Ceremony

ohh finally the story begins-- real cute how everyone fixed their jackets to match uri dkdjdjfjf

Yup, none of the characters are likeable, though I suppose that’s already been established. We’re all here for the plot. Which, is starting to go somewhere. I’m intrigued.

This one was really starting to drag on... finally some progress. Really want to see why the second prince thinks fmc will still be duchess even though he should know she has plans to make uri heir.

Dex-chan lover
idk just how slow this story wants to burn but holy shit it’s not getting anywhere.

finally, y'all better catch the maid soon

also i don't understand how being a knight is more influential than being a duke 💀 like if lamia wants power to take down the 2nd prince how is becoming a knight better than a duke

Fed-Kun's army
The maid is the mom of the illegitimate child of the dead brother, and being a knight isn't more influential than the Duke however Uri can no longer become a knight so Lamia is going to become a knight to get close to the prince to kill him

I dont even know anymore, this whole story is just getting annoying, they're not thinking logically, feel like they're just making stupid moves.

Dex-chan lover
So many complaints about how the characters are acting stupid...

There simply isn't enough information about their society and the situation to warrant such strong accusations.
There are definitely situations which exist where the Orphe family's decisions are logical.

In their medieval society, women have a much lower influence than men (think of this chapter and the women of the North).
As such, it is very important for the Orphe family to have their first born, male heir be in a position on influence.
It doesn't matter if Lamia is more competent, to save face, they NEED Uri being in a position of influence. Since he can no longer be a knight, apparently the only choice left is to become the heir. And it's not like Uri is incompetent. He's likely passable grade, which is why it's still reasonable for him to take the heir position.

Honestly, what I don't understand is if the prince is so powerful just heal Uri or something, but whatever, it'd probably be better to let this sit and allow more chapters to pile up before continuing. I can tell the maid plot point is going to be a whatever insert shoujo trope already.

Okay dropped, this has been the most frustrating story i’ve ever read. I have no idea what’s going around on and the characters are just awful. (Besides Uri because he hasn’t tried kill or hurt a child so far)

I suppose whether Uri or Lamia became the heir successor there will be a civil war?

Thanks for the update^^

It annoys me to no end that Lamia basically babies Uri and acts like his thoughts or wishes don`t matter and she basically bosses him around or tells him what to do.. like at this rate it will be Uri leading but Lamia telling him what to do because she can`t drop the reigns or doesn`t think he is capable of doing it. Like no one listens to him or really believes in him and it pisses me off that they just brush him off

Users who are viewing this thread