Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 37 - Collision

Aquila, mate. Just let the woman die.

Joking, joking. Kinda.

Lamia’s wrath knows no bounds, wow.

I’m trying to imagine how this story will play out, but nothing comes to mind. I feel like all the characters are digging themselves into holes that they can’t climb out of (except Aquila of course. He’ll just hop on another timeline...). But honestly that just makes it all the more intriguing. Thank you for the translation!

@Catsomer200 Re-read again, because Uri never insulted Aquila's mother. Were the kids that were talknig about her, and Uri stopped Aquila because he wanted to kill them.
Anyway, u are right if Aquila kills someone fot THAT reason, but no Lamia because she wants to protect her family? How hypocryte.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how Lamia fell in love with him in the first timeline? By all accounts, he must've been an absolute piece of shit?

Thanks for the update.

Group Leader
at this rate i really don't see how they will end up together ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭

I’m guessing that Aquilla did not destroy Uri’s hand in the first timeline, they were in love and it’s just hard to believe plus with Lamia’s personality to fell in love with someone who destroyed her brother’s hand like in the 2nd timeline.

Seriously, chill woman... her wrath is scary.

Sorry Aquilia but
anigif_sub-buzz-32131-1473876218-2.gif

You played yourself so thoroughly that its ridiculous. The day he tells everyone what the hell is going on, and Lamia gets at least some recollection of past affections, is the day I root for his no sense ass. Idek where this story is going at this point since he wants to continue to keep his mouth shut, and the author looks like they have no intentions of revealing his motives or the 1st prince's motives either.

I think what we are seeing is the result of many many timelines. His actions seem crazy to us and Lamia because we are seeing them for the first time - unlike Re:zero, but here, we are seeing the result of a guy who is so desperate he is going to lose the thing he is trying to protect.
I don't know how it will possibly improve, but honestly I'm really enjoying this story and how angry it makes me feel. I think the characters are behaving like they should in the circumstances.

I’m going to not judge Aquila since we don’t really know whats happening with him yet. I think his actions are the result of going through multiple timelines and trying to save Lamia. Only that his actions influenced her life as well and she isn’t the same person he fell for lol. Or that the only timeline in which she survives is the one in which she despises him.
The other characters I dislike. Uri is annoying af, Lamia doesn’t really have any redeeming/charming qualities, etc, etc.

Hmmm i kind of feel bad for aquila since he travelled time lots of times but still uriel is the most pitiful...he literally just gets used as a pawn for everyone
Also Lamia although she's hot-headed it's kind of realistic, i know she's not a good sister but then again they're nobles and the family dynamic is totally different compared to commoners

Also to add, everything that aquila does is his own decision and it's not like anyone is ordering or forcing him to do it...so he probably expects lamia or the whole family to hate him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aquila's actions might get lamia alive at the end of this timeline but i really doubt he'll get lamia to love him again... dude just sounds psycho saying "because i love you" after ruining and fixing her brothers hand on a 'whim' (at least from lamias current knowledge & perspective)

feels bad for him, i really wonder if this was the only way?

The higher Lamia rises in her wrath, the harder will be the metaphorical fall when she discovers the truth. I have zero doubts that the climactic moment when all pieces of the puzzle come together will be very cathartic but it's a slow burn.

We just need lots of patience.

Instead of letting his wife die in happiness, he’s forcing her to live in misery because he can’t let her go.

I have mixed feelings on one hand I feel bad for Aquila but on another I feel like he kinda deserved that makes me wonder what the truth is (No Spoilers please)

Users who are viewing this thread