Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 38 - Epilogue - Back to Normal

Imagine you meet someone and your name is tattooed all over their body.

At this point, it's not rational to save her.. it's been like 10 years if he oath her that much time

See why Aquila is so desperate? I was chatting with someone online a few days ago and they talked about this spoiler. Her name is engraved nearly 70-80 times all over his skin. Someone counted. He’s been driven insane. Honestly he’s my favourite character. Especially since he’ll only find suffering in this life.

Reading the comments made me realized how ignorant i am. Thus, although im confused so much, im gonna stay for more updates.

Ah, so time loops. That explains the confusing memories and flashbacks. Although the characters still suck.

So this 70-80 times he had to watch her die.
Maybe this time he thinks he can save her if she does not love him?

Honestly isn't Aquila too good for her? I'm sure some Lamias probably were great but the current doesn't seem worth the problems... he's basically cursed to have to remember and no being able to move on from her when she in the other hand can live happily and do whatever she wants. Can we really call romance when is so obviously unbalanced?

She's a shitty knight and people are gushing over Uri but he's the one who was born to use a sword and can't even match faces and names properly... no matter how I look at it, she still too egocentric for me to actually like her, but I'm curious about Ethan, he seems like a good character taking from the bits we know.

S1 epilogue right?? I hope it's not actually ended. Thanks for the chapter!

I don't know why people like Uriel. He choose to be a knight but never prepare the he might get serious injured or even dead. It's ok to feel desparate that you lost your hand but you wimp about it for two years and done nothing. In my opinion he is a very weak character.

Users who are viewing this thread