Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 38 - Epilogue - Back to Normal

Sometimes I wonder if Aquila broke Uri's hand to make him the heir. He may have tried different ways in other tl but never worked.

To make it clear. Lamia died in the end and the Prince is injured because he smashed up the room.

Uri f*cked up for 2 years.
The trauma of meeting the most powerful magician might've aďd to that depression but he sure is weak and need lots of attention and assistance from Lamia. Despiye that, I still haven't seen him any redeemable feature such as initiative on his part instead of being spoon fed by his family.

Poor Aquila. Rejected so badly. All that love haayzzz

Thank you so much for this series! I think it's super interesting. Every other redo series I read everything always goes well for the protagonist so I love the fresh take this series has.

I actually really empathize with Uriel. I spent a year completely shut in like him and then 4 years of struggling with my depression and I'm still struggling. 2 years is strong not weak lol. Neurotypical privilege is real huh.

@Jarupat01, and? people who become soilder or knight cant have trauma and nightmares? they have to be strong all the time, and by having fears and mental trauma is a sin? they are human being and not a robot. and every human is different.
If you look closely, uriel had much improvement over these last two years, he pretty much able to function and overcome his trauma. He is a survivor and a strong person. If he is such a weak will person he pretty much still stuck in his room, and maybe killed himself from all the stress and trauma.
Is selfcare and selflove a selfish thing? For the past two years, he had been focusing to improve himself despite having a disable arm. Whats wrong with that?
The reason why people like Uriel because he is a genuine person (and no he didnt call aquila's mother a witch, it was other people gossiping about the prince. He defended him and respect him as a fellow swordsman and praise him as the revered swordsman. He sympatize with aquila because he also had been ostrasized by people around him- being the kid that kill his mother). He is kind and honest (compared to his family and people around him). He's pretty much your common noble and honest knight and, he is weak and strong like a normal human would be.
He is not an OP character, he is a human character. His dreams is he want to be a simple knight to protect his family and aquila pretty much destroyed it ( for what ever the reason is). And now even when Lamia pushed him to be the duke, he accept it , and carry his responsibility with most of his capability. He pretty much move on with his life, and try to make the best of it. As for now, maybe thats the reason why people like uriel.

@Cooker2007 So is the end of the current loop, with Lamia dying again?

I suppose that interpretation makes sense since it seemed he was using his magic to engrave her name on his body again, likely done for every time she dies.

I just wonder if there will be a main story though with that earlier one just a prologue, but doubt it.

Hmmm. No I’m still not much for Aquila. Honestly I find him pretty creepy. I understand that this man is desperate and driven to save Lamia but no I still don’t like it. I guess I just prefer wholesome romance and no matter what this doesn’t seem to be moving in that direction.

The heck? What's happening?

Honestly, if it started with their story then getting reincarnated afterward, maybe it would be easier to understand Aquila. Maybe

Hah, I called it (kind of). He did all of it for nothing.

I'll admit that seeing "Epilogue" scared me — this is getting another "season," right? There are so many loose ends and things we don't know yet (like what was the factor that killed her this time? Does is have to do with the other prince?) and I wanna see what he'll try to do differently this time. I like the concept of the time loop and thinking about what'll be undone — maybe that poor head maid will get to survive in the final timeline, for instance. I get the sense that his next go-through will be even more destructive and desperate, though. Whatever happens, I'm here for it.

(Also what's with the Uriel discourse in the comments? Uri is fine, you guys are just mean.)

Group Leader
Is it the s1 finale? Could put a note? "epilogue" is misleading.

now the wait for s2 begins (thanks for the update!!)

Edit: I don't know the diff between begins and being smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
@Morning_Afternoon : It's not reincarnation, it's a time loop story.

Basically in the first loop, he fell in love with Lamia, then she dies.
He turn back time and change things to try and make her survive, likely starting from the time close to her death and slowly go backward.
So each of those "Lamia Orphe" written there were the different time loop Lamia he's made his oath to.
i.e. each of those names represent 'at least' 1 loop.

My question is whether their 'order' to him also remain, because that might explains why he has been taking all these strange actions.
Though if so, the latest one of "never appear in front of me or my family ever again" and "I hope you'll never find Spring" are....oof

@Abasopalo : That is definitely his aim, that's why he waited until Uri is officially the heir before healing him.

Dex-chan lover
I sure hate Lamia and her father. Uri is fine. Aquila is... I am mixed about right now. I don’t trust Ethan but that is prolly cause so many crown princes have sucked in many many stories

@niconakamoto We didn't add a note because it's NOT the season finale. We don't come up with the title names ourselves - we translate what's shown as the chapter title on the raws (which actually says "Epilogue" in English), so we don't have any say about what it will be. Chapter 40 will be the final chapter of season 1. The last 3 chapters of Season 1 will be "epilogues," just like how the prologue was 3 chapters long.

Users who are viewing this thread