Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Thanks for this. The state of the novel translations for this has been nothing but depressing.

@Shuzuchi That teleportation magic enchanted on the bag was intended for just that. The demon lure would lure a demon to kill him, and once possession was "lost", the bag would teleport back to the capital with all its gold coins.

Dex-chan lover
@Shuzuchi

I think that's why they added the detection location and teleport return magic. Lvl 2 merchant was not the bag's owner.

I think the king's plan was to take the money bag back after it lured a demon and killed the merchant.

Basically now he's out way more money than he had actually planned on giving said merchant (e.g. none).

Glad to see this in English. My thanks go to the translation group. ^^/

Aggregator gang
I had read of other OP MCs but this guy just won the prize. Infinite stats? He can be stabbed, hit with blunt weapons, thrown to a cliff, etc, etc and he won't die cuz his HP gauge is infinite. The demon king better watch out cuz he is the one that's gonna die before the MC and I'm not talking about them battling it out but about him dying of tiredness from trying to kill MC.

The novel got dropped twice by 2 translators. Hope the manga wont be the same

Group Leader
Thanks for the feedback! I also MAY be doing https://mangadex.org/title/29402/doryoku-shisugita-sekai-saikyou-no-butouka-ha-mahou-sekai-wo-yoyuu-de-ikinuku , https://mangadex.org/title/32084/saikyou-juzoku-tensei-cheat-majutsushi-no-slow-life , and Hametsu no Madou ou to golem no ban kisaki

Aggregator gang
Being granted some land and a house would be pretty good if he was warned about the forest and the bag wasn't a demon beacon

Dex-chan lover
oh wait

>shaggy hair
>skinny boi
>nice to everyone

he's shaggy descendant, no wonder he's OP, he got that power from shaggy's great spirit

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release and it seems you are a men of culture with the isekai choices @DouKana684

Would love to read all of them.

Double-page supporter
Infinity!!!!

as always ~ Scum King ~
its good that the princess is not scum too...

and now he can create country or even world where Racism is forbidden ~

Fed-Kun's army
Nice! all of those manga you mentioned sound interesting, I can't wait to read them now also try not to push yourself too much while working on these chapters and take it easy.

Dex-chan lover
If memory serves me right, it wasn't actually infinity, just that it was beyond what could be displayed on status.
I think most of the important demons were the same. In fact, I think the blond hero was struggling with mid level mobs. That with his inability to grow, and his personality made him worthless...sorta. He saves the day in his own ways.

Anyway, I always liked this one. This is one of the more balanced op mc isekais. It's balanced in that there's more attention and big moments given to the mc's crew then you usually get. Instead of every random girl falling in love with him, he marries one girl and everyone else gets their own romances.

Fed-Kun's army
having seen all these isekai manga i can say.....otherworlders are freakishly selfish huh? and most MC that just outrightly say "ok i'll help" are either dumb or not thinking enough xD

Edit: oooh another "false" hero that get exiled but turn out to be the hero after all (and ofc with ridiculously OP abillities) this is gonna be interesting....hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread