Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Dark Grand Mage Damarinasse

Dex-chan lover
Who cares about the non-binary demon, what we need to talk about is who's bright idea it was to seal those two together in the worst hiding spot ever

This guy can actually one-hit this beast and mage riding it but........he will evacute citisen fisrt Pepega

@JWChibi YES!! Let's seal this dangerous thing in a place where it's obvious we would hide it!!! Freakin yeet it into the middle of the ocean or something, looks heavy enough to sink. =w=

Dex-chan lover
I can clearly see boobs, yet is called "him"? doesn't make sense, unless it's a trap, and there is a snake in her/his pants 😂

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second...

MC transformed briefly into a girl in the second chapter.
So if that futanari is "he" because she gets a dick for a short occasion, MC should be a "she" as well.

Fed-Kun's army
The demon should still be being called she/her. Clearly looks like a woman, no one in their right mind would assume she has a dick and be saying him/he. If this is even a thing, it shouldn't be explored or be an issue until a fan service group bath scene.

@Capt_Gigglepants she has a dick tho xD enjoy the spoiler :)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thanks for the chapter!
Why do they keep referring to Hiya as a he when the bodies female? Seems like Blondie can't mess anything up without doing it in spades. Damarinasse is in for a hell of a lot of trouble considering she's just a Dark Grand Mage considering Hiya governs the Origin of Dark AND Light along with MC who was able to overwhelm Hiya without trying once got serious. Btw, was anyone able to see if the princess was amongst the group of nights Hiya pulled out?

Pretty fun Hiya think about living under supervision instead of sealed when Fulio was probably going to erase that demon from existance.

Well from the WN Hiya is either male or female, can swap sex with just a single thought, and there is this one chapter where Hiya want to know what sex is so Hiya capture and sexually torture a female enemy with a dick and lot of things

Fed-Kun's army
If it has a dick during any amount of time, it's a he.

Because nobody wants to go to the Gay Zone.

jak

Contributor
Who is the girl who is with the ex-hero?

Also, the Demon Goddess is a girl.

Dex-chan lover
@onepoorfinger

I wanna say I'm surprised by that, but I find a lot of web novels have at least one needlessly twisted scene like that. Thank god for editors.

Users who are viewing this thread