Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 72 - Interlude!? The Demon's Brand New World!!

Dex-chan lover
Same credits page Momo reaction
And you guys doing some deep research, really appreciate it and also thank you guys for Doing all the chapters

*After the season 1*
People: This story couldn't get any better setup...
Ito: Hold my pen.

*After C39*
People: This is the best she can do...
Ito: Hold my poor health.

*(...)*

*Now*
People: This... nevermind, she will do it better, doesn't she.
Ito: Holding smug face

Dex-chan lover
That casual Mikan loading mikan onto Shamiko's plate...

Love the little end bits you guys do, and thanks so much for the research you've done! It'll be tough bearing with monthly releases, but we'll be looking forward to it!

That was a joy to read. I hope getting used to monthly releases won't be as painful as I feel it will be.
Thank you translators for giving us an opportunity to enjoy this series in english.

You know what's funny? As soon as I saw this new chapter, I was excited, and then a bit sad because I knew we'd be catching up soon. And then in the last page, you confirmed it. Caught up. Monthly from now on.
Thanks so much for everything. See you next month.

To those of Sunrise Arrow as well as those we've lost from Fresh Peach and Toki Wa Kita along the way, thank you all for your incredible hard work in getting us caught up to the raws. See you in July :'(

Dex-chan lover
Sakura is good girl and Ogura is kind of part of Gusion herself, so I don't think there will be any problems with "patching" her. I guess she remains herself and just gains all the knowledge and abilities. Or maybe share her body with Gusion like Shamiko and Sakura at the moment. Knowing Ogura's curious and passionate nature I think she will be absolutely excited to get herself upgraded.

@pikonyanko
so does sakura mean that even shamiko + momo + her vassal are not strong enough on whatever main issue will happen next? not even dream manipulator and world saviour can handle it?
Momo told herself that she is average MG in terms of power levels and world was saved with help of other girls. And there are obviously much powerful MG out there. Shamiko isn't much threat to even week MG yet. So if few strong MG decide to hunt demons there is little Momo and Mikan can do.

@yurirei
People: This story couldn't get any better setup...
Anime was cute, but It didn't give the feeling there is big plot behind it. For me it felt more like CGDCT slice of life with a little darkness thrown in. When I finished anime and decided to read manga I was more curious about potential yuri than plot development. Little did I know how wonderful story unfolds and awesome characters development.

NOOOOOOOOO, not a monthly release ! Why lT-Tl...
Thanks for all your hardwork though, it took a while but you did it ! You caught up ! Good job !

Dex-chan lover
Good work for catching up to release!
Now you guys can relax abit (or maybe pick other works and Doujin lol).

@Laulink
If you had time to think, Kirara publishing is always been monthly. Number of chapter released is up to author capabilities.
This apply to popular stuff like New Game, Koisuru no Asteroid, Swap-swap, Blend S and Ochikobore Fruit Tart (not scanlated, and is also has upcoming adaptation).

@Xaelath I don't pay attention to what magazine the series is published in and how often the magazines are published, so it was less that I didn't think about it and more that I had no interest in looking it up.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that Shamiko's tail is standing up straight, with one little wrinkle, when she's glaring in alarm at Momo and Momo's new admirers, in the last panel. What would that be in tail language?

Users who are viewing this thread