Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
i am with sensei on this one. a cute kid can soothe the soul. dont be creepy and go searching for children tho

Fed-Kun's army
Kudos to anyone learning English. English grammar is so stupid lol

Anyways, this looks very good so far! The plot also flows very nicely. I look forward to seeing more.

Thank you for the translation!

Supporter
3y47inr.png

Group Leader
"In this world, it's best for someone to be a sacrifice" what does that even mean lmao? Actually discount Hachiman. I've made a checklist of a pretentious deep character:
-A loner ✅
-Zero social skills whatsoever ✅
-Has good intentions but poor executions ✅
-Has at least one best friend who's on good terms with everyone ✅
-Very, very, and I mean veeeery kind toward others ✅

Also, if she's from England, this is how I imagine her to actually sound like
british-angry.gif

Dex-chan lover
Cute, but I fear series like this have a very short shelf life as the updates will come at even a less than glacial pace. It's too new, so there's no backlog of Raws to even see how it fares through say 10 chapters. I wish the TL team the best though.

Dex-chan lover
This could be quite wholesome.

I'm worried about the cringe "sacrificing himself" mentality that the author went out of their way to force into the story, seems like they have some sort of annoying plot they're planning.

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte Bennett...
Emma Bennett...
Wait... Bennett is those your daugthers?? :pepehmm:
How unlucky for Emma to be lost on the first chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
I'll give the author points just for remembering that the British characters would actually be used to addressing people by their first names, instead of having them act like they've been using Japanese honorifics their whole lives like most foreigners in Japanese manga do.

Users who are viewing this thread