Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 329 - Fear And Excitement

Dex-chan lover
I love Iruma taking ideas from that manga again.

Btw, saw a crazy idea on reddit.com. some find the author hidden suspicious and
think the author of ths manga is Ameri's mom.
Holy shit... That can make a lot of sense why Ameri family own so many volumes... But won't that means her mom was torturing iruma when he still on earth?

Dex-chan lover
Silvia being an aspiring manga author is so unexpected, but so cute and sweet, and accurate to young kid's dreams. Aww, i hope it all goes well for her.

Dex-chan lover
i didn't know iruma used to work for the mangaka that wrote the manga he's been reading to amelie. or at the very least i didn't remember if it was ever brought up before since it's been so long since they've even brought up those manga.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is amazing

I love how the Sabnock's talent for "creativity" is shown throughout the series and especially now with Silvia having her own kind of creative side finally sparked through the art of drawing.

We can assume she's already into art when she first mentioned pointilism I was like, oh yeah this girl knows her stuff but couldnt make use of this gift like the rest of the Sabnock family until she saw how art is utilized through manga. I bet she's going to cause a big change in the future of hell's entertainment knowing how the Sabnock family operates naturally

I find it funny how we know a lot more abt this family than anyone else

Aggregator gang
I love Iruma taking ideas from that manga again.

Btw, saw a crazy idea on reddit.com. some find the author hidden suspicious and
think the author of ths manga is Ameri's mom.
I mean, that could seem like the case, but it was said that those books were in their family for generations or something, if I'm correct

Dex-chan lover
iruma helping a young demoness discover her passion? oh god it's happening again, no stopping the rizz train
i didn't know iruma used to work for the mangaka that wrote the manga he's been reading to amelie. or at the very least i didn't remember if it was ever brought up before since it's been so long since they've even brought up those manga.
just checked, it's established all the way back in ch11, the very first time iruma and ameri interact.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh, so she's an artist, who would have thought. Maybe the demon realm will finally get their first mangaka 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Making Iruma a kid as an assistant is probably a “retcon” to make the timeline right. Though it was never stated how old he was as an assistant, so it’s not a real retcon I guess. There would be some continuity issues if not. Like the manga being 300 volumes.
Considering he supposedly was helping out almost from start to finish, it honestly might not be a retcon so much as different points in time, this one being a flashback from when he was first starting out and the original flashback maybe being more towards the end of his time working for the mangaka. Given the number of volumes Ameri seems to have, we can imagine that this particular series probably lasted a few years at least 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread