Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 352 - Something I Want

Dex-chan lover
Asking Mephisto to bring iruma Clara is the equivalent to asking a genie for infinite wishes.

Dex-chan lover
pramanix-arknights.gif

Dex-chan lover
I still feel like the way his best pals join the arc is contrived. Very convenient one-wish bell brought up without explanation. And that kinda defeats the point of the challenge for Iruma, since Asmodeu and Clara will also have a merit in the success of that challenge.
The arc sure sounds interesting, but the plot could have avoided that blunder.
What? It's literally just a bell. The examiner was just, "Hey, I'm going to test your decision-making. Here's a bell, ring it, and I'll bring anything you want."

It's not some magic bell. it's part of the test to see what Iruma would do.

Dex-chan lover
Experience teaches you, and now Iruma will be a kind of educator for some kindergarten children, just as Iruma's teachers are. Iruma now having the moral support of Clara and Azz-kun.

Iruma surprised Mephisto by immediately using the bell. Let's look at the good side, now Mephisto can go to the human world, and without being interrupted, he can go quietly to ask Johnny Blaze to do some small errands for him.

Double-page supporter
I'm kindof worried about Iruma here.

His reaction after being told about the bell was wholesome and very Iruma-like, but it also felt like a knee-jerk reaction to knowing that he was going to be lonely. This has me wondering if his realization about his loneliness during the harvest festival is gonna be talked about in the future along with now knowing that there are demons who reject having humans in the demon world.

Double-page supporter
What? It's literally just a bell. The examiner was just, "Hey, I'm going to test your decision-making. Here's a bell, ring it, and I'll bring anything you want."

It's not some magic bell. it's part of the test to see what Iruma would do.
Yes, you get a point that calling it magic was pointless and even wrong. The fact that it's magic or not is not relevant to my point.

Now, if the bell is part of a decision-making test, I still can't buy that it allows for any wish as long as it's motivated with a strong desire. That sounds too much like a plot mechanism just to get the proper setup without having to justify it.

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto: Ok what do you want me to bring?

Iruma: My personal spear with the brain of a genius and my walking factory with morals support fuction.

Dex-chan lover
Bachiko really said, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" 😂

I'm down for this country-building arc. Be interesting to hear more about the world.

Users who are viewing this thread