Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 362 - Only I know

Dex-chan lover
No thoughts head empty

View attachment 7278

Then Iruma be like...
"AGAIN!"

Screenshot-60.png

Dex-chan lover
Iruma back at his genius but this time it's solving situations with food, how the hell is not obese yet ?

Supporter
Also, by helping Nova, Iruma finally found what type of netherworld he wants to make.
For me this was the biggest reveal in this chapter. Iruma knowing exactly what he wants not just a vague idea of keeping things as is.

And I am going on a limb to guess that what he wants is going to be exactly what the previous demon lord wanted. As a flashback by his examiner going to reveal.

Dex-chan lover
You know, farming sounds like it's double edge knife rn. In one hand, HECK YEAH, MONEY! In other hand, people will try to control the farm. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Iruma will enslave the the bunnies and force them to grow amazing carrots so he can eat.

In all seriousness, I wonder what spark of inspiration Iruma has? Is there a food shortage going on in the Netherworld? If so then being able to gain an abundant supply of food would be instrumental.
Yes actually there is a food shortage in the demon world Iruma is just rich with their school full of rich kids thats why we don't see it in the series but for common demon its probably an issue.

This chapter to be specific

https://mangadex.org/chapter/4f4ab2d9-56c4-4f9c-9670-d7a33666e86e/7

Users who are viewing this thread