Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Suzuki Iruma's Demonic Rites

Dex-chan lover
Kalego sensei got the message too, and his face just say: oh whatever XD

Contributor
... Wait a minute here.

There's someone miss- oh wait, nevermind. Fat birb here.

k9c

I thought the sociopath senpai will appear at the end. But no. it's a whole wholesome chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine never having celebrated your birthday because of your abusive parents for 14 years of your life and finally you meet people who truly care for you and are happy that you're in their life

... I'm crying

Aggregator gang
such heart-to-heart friendship and family love ...
Somehow this chapter soothing in heart ...
😇😇😇😇😇

Dex-chan lover
I knew it was gonna be like this so I was excited and sad. I'm just glad he finally got to celebrate with people who value him.

I wonder if grandpa will ever reveal that iruma was abused by his parents to Clara or azmo, or any of the other kids. I think with all the hints he's given so far they must know on some level that he's lived a really really hard life.

I don't know what Alice is planning next time we see him but, hopefully iruma can withstand it in one piece :'c

As this chapter was going on, and knowing what Iruma went through in his life. Seeing everyone tell him that they appreciate him and thank you for being born got me crying. I'm so happy that he has a found family here who love and care for him.

Contributor
cry.gif

Users who are viewing this thread