Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Suzuki Iruma's Demonic Rites

Double-page supporter
Iruma celebrating his (late) birthday with his foster grandpa, his friends & best friends, his giant (soon-to-be) gf, and Ali-san is quite wholesome and shows how that even violent demons could even cherish and appreciate their own lives whilst also having gratitude for the birth of others

Contributor
@strangeirdo Because Kallego’s supposed to be Iruma’s familiar for one year, regardless of rank. A year hasn’t passed by yet.

Why is this manga so great 😭. The "thanks for being born" thing really hit me in the feels.

I think it a got a lot to do with how well you guys scanlate this so thank you lots!

did eli just gave iruma T H E reply letter?

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome im dying help ugh misfits scans you sharing this by translating make you an accomplice to mass murder gah! Mah heart i just ca-

Broo its like 1 30 in the morning for me and im just giddy and stuff im gonna go rereadthis chatpter like 10ntimes.now looking at everynook and cranny

Ps more info for the wiki page yay

Person-kin is definitely a full fledged member of the protect Iruma squad now.
I’m so happy for Iruma, that he can finally experience the joys of life he missed out on because of his bad parents.
I’m so nervous about any upcoming arcs because I want it to be so cosy and happy as long as possible

I want to see this as his Demon King inauguration ritual with the whole Netherworld participating.

Double-page supporter
being rank 5 already is kinda whack when there's only 10 ranks in the demon world

Imagining the narrator in the anime finally saying Iruma's age into 15 instead of 14. 😁

Aggregator gang
@marcyvq I feel like it'll be harder to rank up to the ranks past 5. like look how strong the student council president is but she is only rank 6. also they haven't talked about many rank 10 demons so I think the conditions to rank up go beyond just getting good grades on a test.

Dex-chan lover
Purson and Lied stealing Azz's glomp spot. The harem is growing.

Also, I love how in the beginning Opera was extremely reluctant about Iruma and here they are now summoning Kalego-sensei for the party. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread