Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Suzuki Iruma's Demonic Rites

I remember that Iruma had a really bad childhood.. if this wasnt a comedy manga, that scene are freaking sad af..

I've never seen a demonic ritual before that didn't include any living sacrifice.

I keep forgetting that Iruma is 14 (until this chapter) because to me, he just looks like somebody with a short stature by just his appearance. I would have thought he'd have told Azmodeus and Clara his bday of all people before now, considering they're around him as much as they possibly can.

Thanks for the chapter.

Kalego being Iruma's Summon is still very funny ; props to the mangaka for taking advantage of therelation between Opera and Kalego, its -most of the time- the highlight of the chapter(s).

Dex-chan lover
Damn ever since the hunting arc lied has become more and more prominent. Not that I’m complaining cuz he’s one of my favourite side characters.

If only mha could handle the class dynamic half as well as this series does.

The details of this manga really brings me to their Demon World! The details like the church was build by the Agares family, the explanation of Ali-san, etc. all are very nice

ALSO. I cannot shake the supreme aura of Sullivan! So regal! Seeing his wings made me freeze. Those 2 panels show his terrifying regal demon side, then followed by his loving grandfather side.

I also love how Clara, Purson, and Lied hugged Iruma automatically so cute. It also ease up the emotions built on the previous panel.

I know I am being a little technical but after reading so much manga across all genres, this manga really gives me peace :')

Users who are viewing this thread