Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 49

Double-page supporter
q50UA7t.png

Seeing her cry made me happy Will and his comedy troupe went to visit her. At least, she still managed to see Andrew again while he's still alive.

Yeah, I liked that they played the "fulfilled long ago promise between human and long lived creature" this way. Usually the Human is either dead or near the end of natural life when the promise is fulfilled. But here, the King is, while definitely older into middle age, still much younger (and alive-r) than the human would be in these situations.

Dex-chan lover
Once more. Dragon-girl best girl. Never i have met a dragon-girl in any manga or anime that isn't best pick. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think it was possible, but Irudora has matched Kanna for cuteness!
Dragon Lolis reign supreme!

Double-page supporter
Awww, the loli-baba dragon and king has such a sweet backstory.

With how strong the dragon is supposed to be, just like Will I’m quite curious how strong the multicast spell going to be. Welp, the demons will probably eat it later.
immagine if also the demon surrender :kek: :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Hjek098 for the release.
I am expecting all demons to run away to establish the final fight of the manga because having stronger enemies as a plot point might make things dull.

Double-page supporter
Becuase your post sounded like it was criticizing the story for having the characters go get the sword while there is an active siege. As in they should be fighting the demons right now cause lives are being lost.

However with them trapped for a while, it buys time to get the sword to win the coming showdown.

Yes? They said that in the chapter. Why are you telling me?

Users who are viewing this thread