Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Determined traumatised girl is determined.

They got shot down and died. RIP main cast. You will be missed.

Someone who can realise his mistakes and apologise for them is so rare.

Yeah, justice really is relative. It depends on what you value in life, and what you think people deserve.

"I want it, and I want it now!"
Good prayer. But what it's really about is changing from passive to active. Evolving to someone better who makes their own decisions.

Determined untraumatised girl is determined.

All hail goddess Cyril!

A worm-mouthed statue, a weird-handed statue, a horned statue, and a winged statue. And three hammers and a slab that looks like a mirror, portal, or some kind of display. Three hammers and four seem to suggest one is left, but that leaves the slab.

Cat girl is also determined. After a bit of convincing.

This is the first time I've ever seen dumb instinctual advice work on the intellectual one in manga
Sometimes you need a different perspective.

Dex-chan lover
We're not really told of how the Goddess Ahatna system even works. From the orthodox method, Temple Heads, seem to get bestowed with the Miracle. But they're generally much further along in their training/leveling than Cyril. However, we know from the Devil that Ahatna herself was an actual human. If so, where did her powers/miracles come from? My conjecture is that Cyril is simply following along the same path that Ahatna herself did. So if your heart is strong and "pure" enough to want the miracle, you can bestow it upon yourself. Taking the corresponding backlash to prove that you're serious, would seem to follow along that line of thought.

And now that everyone has gotten their upgrade. Is this now a Love Square? With Will in the center, not actually connected with anyone.
didn't they suggest to form a harem with the princess as the main wife

Dex-chan lover
didn't they suggest to form a harem with the princess as the main wife
Chapter 50 page 14, Cyril and co. tell Eileen, that would be the best twist. But in the preceding 2 pages, they go over the problem that it's Will. Who has adamantly chosen Adventure! above such mundane considerations. Since relationships can lead to the destruction of the party. Even if he's starting to acknowledge such feelings, it's a different matter to make him act on it, while Adventure is still an option.

As Swords Comic's Quest Sprout would say, Qwest? QWEST!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation!
I'd like to say I really really appreiate that you still put an effort into it, evident from many of your post-credit pages.
This TL may be using MTL, but it's certainly not a half-assed job.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt even think about that but it was true we have seen all the other ones become stronger or Will and the princess that was already pretty damn strong but we hadnt seen anything from her.

I'll try to guess what the riddle is: You have to inscribe what a statue with the 4 combined traits would look like. So, wings, horn, claws and sharp teeth.
So how would the base fit in this plan though? Each statue is sitting on a differently designed base. They kind of look like temple buildings, so what if it's a choose the right faith or pick your faith and the loot matches? I'm speculating a lot here...

Dex-chan lover
Go Cyril! Go!:win:

Seriously this series is one of the rare instances where the adaptation is better than the original work.

Dex-chan lover
Cyril finally stepped up to join the best girls' club. I'm so proud.
AxoIHPy.png

I love how Will and Mii took a 180.
Before thinking of the reward in that chest:
ATdAnwq.png

After:
stqq1aZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread