Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
It’s pretty stupid since MC doesn’t need to give them face and it’s also his fault for letting it go this far!

Dex-chan lover
@NexVoluspa I'm not sure this group particularly pays attention to MangaDex's comment sections on their stuff (for the most part they aren't even the ones uploading things here I think). Any input would probably work better via their Discord or something.

Dex-chan lover
be nice if Lefi would let demi humans create a couple of villages in her territory or 1 close to Yuki's dungeon. They'd be far safer in teh forest under Lefi and Yuki's protection

Group Leader
So... I have a lot more confidence in my English than Japanese, but honestly, it's way easier to read Lefi's Japanese than this scanlated English :/ I guess I'll switch to raws.

Aggregator gang
It's like playing a game
"Guess the dialogue"
I like the way Lefi talks but it's still pretty hard for me =^= since i'm bad at English

I find the translation pretty good tbh. It might seem hard to understand if English isn't your first language. But old English isn't exactly easy to understand. The weirder it is the better it sounds for me lol.

No way would the mayor or whatever be diplomatic with a demon who was attacking the city. That's just stupid. At least make it so he's only being diplomatic until the church knights or someone powerful arrives or SOMETHING.

@sexism What would be stupid is the mayor trying to pick a fight with Lefi (the most powerful being in the world) and a demon that's obviously strong enough to burn the town down on his own. Mayor's being smart.

Users who are viewing this thread