Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
@baconcat
Technically, 5 pixel height is all you need: why use more pixels, when you could use less? Think how much you could save...

MD@Home
@Beregorn Yep, we only need one hand to hold our mobiles, might as well use the other to hold a magnifier, to look especially stupid. Only with LHT! Look your stupidest!

I do wish this wasn't listed as a harem because they already have a great couple that effectively carry this story along.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
How can Orcs and spiders be disaster class? Usual template is upper range of low level quests so a party or strong individual with proper preparations would be able to deal with either as long as didn't do anything too stupid like not bringing antidote for spider venom. Guess Lefi needs to learn how to suppress her power to avoid scaring away monsters although wouldn't it be suppressed more in her human form? In any case can tell those two are head over heels with each other. Unfortunately looks like the hero is getting a bit of a crush on them too.

Fed-Kun's army
"Never talk like that again"

Best panel to date LOL....

And then the loli-pop chase LOLOLOL

@SeriyVolk Physics looks at you with pity. It does need a lot of energy but it can be done, even without magic. That's how water cutter works

Reactions: le3
The cocky Yuki tho xD
convo:
Yuki: (with a cocky attitude) My you are so weak-willed.
Lefi-san, how about you show some of your power-
Lefi: (super pissed) NEVER TALK LIKE THAT. It's so gross.
Yuki: (afraid if her punch) Wait, I get it. Your punch is no joke.
That begs the question, has Lefi ever hit Yuki one before? xD

MD@Home
@Ashen_Mask Uh, no. A water cutter works with abrasive sand in the water jet. Yes, water can be compressed. No, not to the extent of how it's used here.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread