Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Double-page supporter
Barbatos being the only legit villain in the group also makes him the perfect straight man, it's amazing, I love it.

Aggregator gang
Damn, so close.
Chastel dying in the background while they argue about more important matter of holy knight, revenge and punishment for Barbatos for cockblocking elf sama and mc moment XD. I love this.

Dex-chan lover
Lol from Zagan's lecture on revenge to Fol's speechless face to Chastel dying. This manga is great.

I've been waiting for that "The correct way to take revenge" line. It's as epic as the one in the novel. Love this adaptation.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck yeah, finally a manga that has the proper primer on revenge

Also Chastel foaming up even more is a great touch

Double-page supporter
This was a really nice chapter, i am actually glad he didn't outright killed Barbaros.

Double-page supporter
Poor Chastel, teaching daughter revenge takes priority 🤣

Everytime i read Zagan and Barbatos chating, i have Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and Shimazaki Nobunaga talking in my head.

Dex-chan lover
one panel needed to be mirrored, the one that showed her should've been a still transformed hand with zagan starting his lecture

Dex-chan lover
I love how Zagan's lecture on revenge starts off with "You should first ensure that you're either taking it out on your actual target or those that said target actually cares about" before proceeding to "Death is a mercy! You need to make them suffer as much as you did first!"

@Lady_Mercury319: Holy Knight Mistress.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
dahek, im not even surprised...
I think i've read too much manga and ln... the author of these are either braindead or psychopath.

Users who are viewing this thread