Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Reunion

Group Leader
a magical academy with your fiance? this almost feels like a setup for a villianess manga.

.... Can children around 7 years old innately talk and decide like this? Even considering nobility and all this is really forcing my suspension of belief.

Also damn what a state-of-the-art smooth talk.

Dex-chan lover
Aww best wingmom. She didnt freely give the waifu slot, but shes giving her full support to Claune’s efforts

Double-page supporter
always found the childhood engagements kinda weird but whatever I guess, not like the mom route is any more normal

Fed-Kun's army
People take note: THIS is the correct way to respond to waking up to a lap pillow from a cute girl. NOT scrambling far away while apologizing and turning beet red.
This kid is smooth AF. Loving the way he handles his shit.

Also, anyone else have to make a conscious effort to try read Claune's name in a way it won't sound like CLOWN?

Double-page supporter
Must be feel nice sleeping near the ocean. I used to do same thing too. Its calming.

Fed-Kun's army
So...now they are basically kidnapping an archdukes daughter. Cool.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? The synopsis made her sounds like she's going to be a pain in the ass (the synopsis that I've mentioned : "while being chased by a possessive fiance and a female knight"), first of all the word "chased" is implying that the mc don't want to be with his fiance and just want to be alone but that's not the case at all, he actually likes her too (the little flirting that he did when he woke up), also a female knight? If that's not a new character and that's Chris that'll be weird af, she's way older than him (physically), also I hope that this is not going to become a harem (no harem tag but you can't fully trust the tags in mangadex)

Dex-chan lover
The thing everyone seems to gloss over is that they literally only met each other one evening. Not even day. Just a couple of hours. The fuck is with this forced romance?

Dex-chan lover
Damn i didn't expect him to give such a smooth answer. I thought he would be a flustered mess lmao

Users who are viewing this thread