Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!

Pretty nice start so far. Some interesting different views from other Isekai. It's at least worth a read so far already.

i'm interested to see how it continues

Dex-chan lover
Can't really fault his "father" for not treating him well.

MC mother feared their relationship failing and being bound to someone that would not have treated her well, how can we say the husband would have betrayed her trust and made another family, we cansay that is she that broke the contract first and then fractured their relationship, is possible that the guy never felt any connections with the MC and for that didn't treat him as his son, that was actually correct.
There was something with the 2 countries but is the MC side that broke it with hypnosis and false parenthood.
I guess it would be different if the novel explained that his mother used her mental magic to discover how she wasn't loved or that the guy already had a mistress.
Someone said that the MC is part human...fucking how? A dryad made him because she don't wanted to frick, unless she used her parents dna or something.

Anyway, all said and done the MC wasn't hated, abused or ignored by his "dad", I predict some conflict in the future with his "brother".

Spoiler? From chapter 1 of the light novel. There's something that the manga didn't mention. It's something that you could've guessed but still.

Ain is actually the reincarnation of the first king. Here's the paragraph where it says it:

“At long last, I was able to bring ‘you’ back to my world. That’s more than enough for me.”
He didn’t know. That this encounter with God was not just a coincidence.
“I guess I should’ve said ‘welcome back’……Well then, let’s see how he lives his new life.”
The true meaning of those words God spoke. That was a story that only she knew.

Group Leader
I was thinking of releasing Chapter 13 and 14 if LH not gonna release this month.

This feels like the shitty little comics that came with McDonald’s superhero toys. Overall isekai garbadge. Read this if your the kind of person that’s into dick flattening cause this is painful to read.

if I’m understanding it correctly the grandfather and granddaughter have annexed themselves from their own country ?

I had low expectations since this was an isekai and after catching up I should hate, or at least feel indifferent, about this manga... However, I've been charmed by since our little protagonist actually has the balls to stand up.

If I have power, I should use it for justice? It’s because you think like that that you always end up messing up when it really matters. Personally, I think power should be wielded with clear intent. You don’t do something because you have the power to. It’s because you want to do something that you obtain the power necessary to achieve it.
- Some isekai protagonist that many of you most likely know.

Let's see if he can use his power to make his dreams & ideals a reality and not turn out to be some spineless wimp.

I dont think he has been a spineless wimp tho. Time and time again he stands up for his ideals once he moved to ishtalica. I mean i can see him getting insecure once he goes back to meed hit former dad and step sibling but based on his character i think our boi got it. Looking forward to the future story as well

Can someone PLEASE add a title that says "El wey que come piedras"?! It means "The dude that eats stones" hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread