Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Ch. 75 - First Love

Dex-chan lover
If you click on the official raw, its up to chapter 78. I couldn't find any news about that, but it sure looks like chapter 78 is the last chapter.
Palcy mobile app which is the main label say there is a chapter scheduled for July 8th, which highly likely should be the final chapter since the final volume get published on July too

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Well, seen this coming but this is too sudden ahahaha. It will prolly resolve itself later but well, let the world burn with this for a couple of weeks lol

Dex-chan lover
This whole arc REEKS of editor intervention, so I'm gonna give them like 2 chapters to course correct, or I'll just have to drop this. :facepalm:
This is so weirdly out of turn with all of the development they've made up until now on BOTH Koga and Meguro's parts.

Group Leader
Palcy mobile app which is the main label say there is a chapter scheduled for July 8th, which highly likely should be the final chapter since the final volume get published on July too
It's already confirmed the next chapter (78) will be the last. It says that in the author comment for chapter 77.

So at least you guys won't have to put up with this bs for much longer.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
proxy-image

Dex-chan lover
The little sister should hate you, you're a piece of shit. And this story has gone to shit to go this way... coulda found another tutor or something.
This development is shit. Hate it.

Dex-chan lover
see Koga is a moron for letting Meguro off on her own and bearing the burden by herself, when he SHOULD have been checking in on her and reassuring her often, y'know... as a BOYFRIEND should.... because now she seemingly can't think about how he feels when he DOESN'T tell her... she seemed way too dependent on him, so now she wants to break up so that she doesn't feel guilty about letting him down. at least that's what this chapter SEEMS to be depicting.

tbh this just feels like NTR bait, because by sheer coincidence this is where we're introduced to her ex-bf, and the moment he hangs out with her again, she stops seeing Koga. very sensible, author.
If it goes NTR, proves the Japanese are fucking pathetic (at least many mangaka and manga readers)

NIB

Double-page supporter
1451351914655.png

This is what I get from reading a romance manga written by a woman.
It's not the first time I've read bullshit like this and it won't be the last, I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread