Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1 - (Part two)

Pretty sure he will end up with the commander chick eventually...
But first a pet from the enemy fleet.

hmm, so your plan was sneak in, place the singing rock that can make a distraction to the enemy, and destroy there admiral (well that a suicide mission)
second, maybe the singing rock was a jammer

I may be wrong but this is my theory

Dex-chan lover
@hidamarisou

"Data cashes" (on pages 6 and 9) most likely should be "data caches".

And "having that said" (on pages 10 and 11) should be "having said that" (or simply "that said" -- e.g., "that said, it only involves my ship").

@Foxhound87 That rock was mentioned a few chapters back (ch7), it is a beacon for some sort of alien fleet. A fitting tool to slow down and weed out enemy forces. Not that much of a suicide mission. Would raise some question though... Kinda risky to use it in front of public eye.

Dex-chan lover
@levyoasu hasn't happened yet in the LN (about 3-4 arcs ahead of manga) at least she tries to get him but he doesn't want to join the military

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Sooooo he wants to force the enemies to have a karaoke battle?

JK I know what he's going to do with that crystal...

Double-page supporter
hoho ~ prepare for one of the best ambush attack on this series ~

this is one of the reason why i love MC and this series, he's always using his brain when in battle and not only depend on his OP ship ~

Double-page supporter
@HiraOmnibus spoilers should be in spoiler tags, even if they're small spoilers.

That said, this is one manga where I do recommend reading the light novel. The manga has been fairly faithful so far, and the novel is a good read, and several volumes ahead (manga still in vol.1, novel is ~vol.4).

A space fantasy isekai'ed Han Solo MC.

Not bad, not bad at all. I'm enjoying this so far.

Users who are viewing this thread