Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Double-page supporter
I’ve played through this exact thing with a coven of hags expect it was with weapons.

Slightly different from how I pictured this when I was reading the novel but still cute.

Its refreshing a MC revealing he got isekaied without any drama.
Nitpick but the armlock position is wrong, the hips should be under the elbow so u can make pressure on it, by moving your hips upward.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t wait for that bitch to realize she’s not even real, just part of a game, and he was telling the truth. Maybe that will tone her arrogance down and she won’t be a tsundere anymore

Fed-Kun's army
umm.... This is a Sci-fi space adventure story... I dont think its hard to believe the MC "came from another world" there must be multiple planets in this right? lol

I think a different dimension, universe or parallel reality is what should be used for this. MULTIVERSE THEORY!

Dex-chan lover
@RimuruXD damnit you beat me to that joke... xD

there's nothing wrong calling this series Isekai 'cause afterall, it means "Different/Another World" and he's totally is in a different world than earth itself

Fed-Kun's army
@Capt_Gigglepants it's not like it couldn't be the same dimension/universe if earth is just some bum-fvck low tech world no one much cares about and some juvenile hyper-advanced aliens pulled a prank on him because crop circles and cattle mutilations were getting played out. Or something.

Users who are viewing this thread