Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

Honestly, are people only liking this cuz MC sleeps around for once?
You said it. Other than that it's plain mediocre isekai painted in space bullshit. MC is obnoxious and the whole thing ended there for me.

It's amazing how they can convert fantasy isekai to sci-fi isekai this perfectly, even the "trash" part is also implemented astonishing.

Fed-Kun's army
Another World but Space theme

Looking at the Author's work he likes Smut tag huh but the Artist isn't into Smut tag dammit

Dex-chan lover
It makes me want to play elite dangerous. Glad to see another op MC with an actual working harem

another trash. wow...why are people so easily accepting of generic shit like this?
9f65303618c6a34774f3f965a3b91531bb40ad9f_00.jpg

Double-page supporter
@kanaloa I’d say it’s because

1 the setting is actually pretty well done and believable

2 the harem isn’t egregious at least not to the point it’s gonna be going through people like coffee filters because of the tone.

3 sci fi is actually pretty new ground for Isekai and hasn’t been worn into the ground and turned into dust so we’re more willing with okay rather than great.

4 it’s pretty obviously influenced By a game that is for people who are a special kind of person elite dangerous so a lot of small gaps in story are being filled With assumptions from it.

As in it’s fine it’s okay it’s not bad but not amazing for me it’s a 7.5 I’m reading because I love sci-fi if my avatar wasn’t clear enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Just found this manga. Is it anything like The John Blake Chronicles or Three Square Meals?

I have a lot of urge to play elite dangerous now. Who the hell said this was generic though. This shit is good.

I wish it was updated weekly or something but I absolutely love this enough to wait a month for each chapter

I really hope another team makes a manga similar to this. One that’ll release it at a better rate. This manga is so god damn slow that it’s painful. And it sucks because I really love this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread